Address: Boston, Massachusetts, USA
There’s nothing like a good old fashioned inspirational quote to get you excited about your next adventures outdoors. We have compiled a list of our favorite quotes to get you in the camping mindset. Enjoy!
1. “Time Camping isn’t time spent, it’s invested.”
2. “Away is a place where it’s not about the money you spend.It’s about the moments you share.”
3. “Hike more, worry less.”
4. “Oh darling, lets be adventurers.”
5. “I felt my lungs inflate with the onrush of scenery. Air, mountains, tree, people. I thought: this is what it is to be happy.”
6. Life begins when you start saying “Yes”
7. “There is no Wi-fi in the forest, but I promise you will find a better connection.”
8. “I am most alive among tall trees.”
9. “Don’t let your dreams be dreams.”
10. “I would rather own little & see the world, than own the world and see little of it.”
11. Good Advice.
12. “Hi, sorry I didn’t pick up my phone…”
13. Wander often, wander always. because not all who wander are lost.
14. “I don’t need Therapy. I just need to go camping.” Amen.
15. “Take vacations. Go as many places as you can. You can always make money. You can’t always make memories.”
16. Camping is “Home”
17. “There’s no place like camp. I wish I could stay forever.”
Dennis Taylor - Owner of Outdoor Fact - is a graduate of National Camping School and REI Outdoor School. He knows everything about what gear to take with you, how to plan your trip to stay safe and what to do if you get lost in the mountains. We are lucky to have Dennis with us as he is a ‘walking encyclopedia’ when it comes to the wilderness.